Do you currently have federal student loans? Are you one
of the millions of Americans who are looking for a better
option to fit your financial situation?
ONE call can save you thousands!
- Over the last 8 years, federal student loan debt has tripled to a massive figure of $1.2 trillion. In the past 10 years alone, the number of mid-20 year-old borrowers with such debt has increased from 25% to 43%. Student loans have truly become the next financial crisis facing the United States and the world. At American Financial Benefits Center, we work to align each client with the different U.S Department of Education programs available to them based on their income and occupational situation.
- Through our extensive document preparation and financial analysis services, AFBC will make sure that each student borrower is receiving the maximum benefits available to them. AFBC is here to not only meet, but exceed our client’s expectations, and has a proven track record of doing so. American Financial Benefits Center’s Financial Analysis, Document Preparation, and other products and services are optional and mutually exclusive from each other and are designed to assist each and every student borrower regain their financial independence. In these challenging times, student borrowers need to know that there is hope and resources available, regardless of their personal financial situation.
- We help our clients by facilitating the transition from their current unaffordable repayment plan, to the best possible plan available to them based on the qualifications set forth through the U.S Department of Education. While all federal programs recommended by American Financial Benefits Center are freely available for enrollment through the U.S. Department of Education, our comprehensive one-on-one analysis is customized to each client’s needs and will determine which programs are right for their unique and particular situation.
- In addition to our financial analysis and document preparation services, we can provide you with essential tools to help prepare you for your future student loan document preparation needs. We have helped thousands of people pay off their student loan debt, build wealth, and secure their financial futures. We strive to exceed the expectations we have set with our clients, and provide them with our valuable products and services so they can assume the financial identity in which they choose – and is right for them.
- Our goal is 100% client satisfaction – 100% of the time. We adhere to strict customer service guidelines and perform regular surveys to evaluate the quality of our products and services being offered. We work diligently for our clients and operate with the highest level of honor and integrity. Our customer service department can be reached 24 hours a day at 1-800-488-1490.
Learn more about American Financial Benefits Center can help you with your student loan debt by reading “Letter from our CEO, Brendon Frere“.