Do you currently have federal student loans?
Are you one of the millions of Americans who are
looking for a better option to fit your financial
ONE call can save you thousands!
- Over the last 8 years, student loan debt has tripled to a massive figure of $1.11 trillion. In the past 10 years alone, the number of mid-20 year-old borrowers with such debt has increased from 25% to 43%. Student loans have truly become the next financial crisis facing the United States. At American Financial Benefits Center, we work to align each client with the different U.S Department of Education programs available to them based on their income and occupational situation.
- Through our extensive document preparation and financial analysis services, AFBC will make sure that each student borrower is receiving the maximum benefits available to them. AFBC is here to not only meet, but exceed our client’s expectations, and has a proven track record of doing so. In these challenging times, student borrowers need to know that there is hope, regardless of their financial situation.
- We help our clients by facilitating the transition from their current repayment plan, to the best possible plan available to them based on the qualifications set forth through the U.S Department of Education. Our comprehensive one-on-one analysis that is performed with each client will determine which programs are right for their particular situation.
- In addition to our financial analysis and document preparation services, we will provide you with essential tools to help prepare you for your future student loan document preparation needs. We have helped thousands of people pay off their debt, build wealth, and secure their financial futures. We strive to exceed the expectations of all our clients, and provide them with our valuable services so they can assume the financial identity in which they choose – and is right for them.
- Our goal is 100% client satisfaction through the services we provide. We adhere to strict customer service guidelines and perform regular surveys to evaluate the quality of our products and services that are being offered. We work diligently for our clients and operate with the highest level of integrity and respect.
Like many college students, the cost of my education necessitated the use of student loans. I reasoned with myself that the debt was fine, I was investing in myself and I would have no problem making the monthly payment after college. After graduation, I was filled with optimism about my accomplishment and the potential the future held for my life. My dream was to start a small business and utilize the knowledge, skills and abilities I developed in school to find success. However, I had to place my dream on hold as the reality of the cost of my debt quickly sank in.
I was unable to save or borrow money to start my business, purchase a home, or even pay for most of the basic necessities in life as my monthly student loan payment required the majority of my net disposable income. I felt trapped within a vicious cycle of debt that was limiting my otherwise limitless potential. With a bachelor’s degree in hand and the economy on the verge of implosion, I wondered what I would do next. So like most college grads, I went to work doing different jobs trying my hardest to pay off my crippling debt.
At that time, I was not able to take advantage of the federal student loan repayment programs available today – simply because none were available. At American Financial Benefits Center we believe the pursuit of formal education should empower people, not hinder them. So when I created AFBC, my goal was simple:
As a student loan borrower post-graduation, there are four things you’ll need to know to effectively manage your student loan debt.
- A detailed understanding of your financial, budgetary, household, and professional status as it relates to the different programs available.
- An in-depth and detailed understanding of the existing programs you may qualify for, their advantages and disadvantages as well as how they directly apply to your specific student loan situation.
- Pertinent student loan industry information, program modifications or changes, and foreseeable government action relating to student loan borrowers.
- Proper document preparation for specific federal programs, strategically targeted form submission time lines as well as status updates for the programs applied for through the Department of Education.
Currently, the national student loan debt is $1.24 trillion and growing by over $125 billion each year making it the second largest debt in The United States next to mortgages. With no resolve in site, it truly is the next financial crisis facing our great country.
With the services provided by AFBC at your disposal, you will have a fresh start down the path of financial freedom and once again feel empowered by your education – instead of trapped by it.
You will never receive a ‘cookie-cutter’ solution to your student loan needs, because we recognize that each client’s situation and needs are very different. With our experience and ‘know how,’ we will customize a solution to your specific financial and student loan goals. We will provide you with all of the tools and resources necessary to properly manage your student loan debt, so your student loan debt no longer manages you!
I want to thank our valued clients for their business, and their support of American Financial Benefits Center’s mission to help. Your endorsement, confidence, and faith in our company is my honor to serve and uphold. If you feel there is any way for us to improve our service or if you have other suggestions, please feel free to contact me directly at 1-800-488-1490 ext. 101 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.